- Design and develop overall architecture of the web application.
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices and other tools
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with commercial team to match visual design intent
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related relevant field of study
- Have good programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A skillset of Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Good experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Ability in problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Competitive package
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Provident Fund
For apply, please complete online application in the link below