- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Work with software development, commercial and support teams to obtain an in-depth understanding on product and documentation requirements
- Write, edit, and review sales collaterals, white papers, and business proposals.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, developer guides and supporting documents for products with standardized content across platforms and media
- Analyze functional and technical specifications of products or software and understanding their documentation requirements.
- Research, design, illustrate, write, revise, and edit high quality and user-friendly print documentations and interactive manuals for end users to teach them how to operate and maintain the products of the company.
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and discuss with product designers and developers
- Get feedback from customers and developers to revise documents as new issues arise
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Design and develop PDF-based documents, Online Help, Knowledge Base, and Frequently Asked Questions for internal and external audiences of the company.
- Design and implement new learning tools or knowledge dissemination tools to promote products in the target markets.
- Create and maintain project plans and status reports for management and cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, IT or related relevant field of study
- Writing experience, preferably end-user facing documentation, or technical in nature.
- Familiarity with technical concepts
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competitive package
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Provident Fund
For apply, please complete online application in the link below