- Design and develop overall architecture of the statistical analysis application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Interacting & working with the commercial team to match code with design layout.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related relevant field of study
- Proven working experience in R programming. Ability to write their own functions and expert level of coding skills
- Have good background of Statistics is an advantage
- Have good experiences in Linux working environment
- Development experience for both Windows and Linux platform.
- Have good experiences in statistical analysis tool such as SAS, SPSS
- Have good understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Provide technical excellence (whilst adhering to Agile software engineering practices) and leadership/mentorship
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Competitive package
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Provident Fund
For apply, please complete online application in the link below