- Giving a good advice to our software users when needed.
- Traveling around by delivering training in many ASEAN countries including New Zealand and Australia.
- Be an important part of diverse VSN R&D research projects
- Master or Ph.D. or equivalent in animal breeding and genetics or closely related field
- Ability to develop an outstanding teaching program
- Training and experience in one or more of the following areas: Quantitative genetics, Genomics, Bioinformatics, Molecular genetics, Statistical genetics/modeling
- Experience in and knowledge of livestock and food production
- Competence in animal breeding and genetics computing as well as data management
- Experience conducting collaborative, interdisciplinary research
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competitive package
- Paid time-off
Please submit your CV to