Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include the UI/UX design wireframes and make it actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with customers and bridge the gap between requirements and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Provide Web application front-end development, analysis, UX/UI design and delivery.
- Develop responsive Websites that are accessible and cross-browser compatible.
- Conduct a light-weight internal code review to validate compliance test-ability.
- Develop and suggest alternative approaches to resolving problems on front end side.
- Support to the Intermediate Front End Development in team leadership and critical review for program and program needs.
Skills and Competencies
- Educated to Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines or 1 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of educations, skills, and experience.
- Experience working with modern front-end frameworks such as Angular or React, along with Bootstrap, webpack, and other popular tooling.
- Familiarity with Agile and Lean software development methodologies.
- Familiarity with APIs and Web Services.
- Proficient understanding of version control systems, such as Git.
- Application coding skills, interface design and visual design.
- Be the go-to person for making the user interface look and feel as modern as possible.
- Be the go-to person to debug or troubleshoot any user interface related issues or problems.
- Ability to work on multiple projects within assigned program.
- Excellent working knowledge of English
- Excellent documentation, presentation and communication skills.
- Always eager to learn new technologies.
- Out of the box thinker who can envision various UI flows.
- Relationship building
- Delivering results
- Customer driven
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret and follow plans
- Planning skills
- Time management
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Analytical mindset
- Provident fund
- Social security fund
- Vacation based on years of service
- Medical insurance
- Company annual bonus
- Personal Development Program for personal growth
- Potential for international travel and opportunity to explore the world
Submit your resume with recent photo and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org