Back End Developer who will be responsible for architecting, developing and maintaining server side features to serve and empower our products.
- Provide back end development, analysis, architecting and maintaining plan.
- Develop back end sides that are accessible and easy to maintain.
- Conduct a light-weight internal code review to validate compliance test-ability.
- Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems on Back end side.
- Support to the Intermediate Android Development in team leadership and critical review for program and program needs.
Skills and Competencies
- Educated to Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines or 1 year of related experience or an equivalent combination of educations, skills, and experience.
- Familiarity with Agile and Lean software development methodologies.
- Familiarity with APIs and Web Services.
- Proficient understanding of version control systems, such as Git.
- Application coding skills, interface design and visual design.
- Be the go-to person for making the user interface look and feel as modern as possible.
- Be the go-to person to debug or troubleshoot any user interface related issues or problems.
- Ability to work on multiple projects within assigned program.
- Excellent working knowledge of English
- Excellent documentation, presentation and communication skills.
- Always eager to learn new technologies.
- Out of the box thinker who can envision various UI flows.
- Relationship building
- Delivering results
- Customer driven
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret and follow plans
- Planning skills
- Time management
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Analytical mindset
- Provident fund
- Social security fund
- Vacation based on years of service
- Medical insurance
- Company annual bonus
- Personal Development Program for personal growth
- Potential for international travel and opportunity to explore the world
Submit your resume with recent photo and expected salary to email@example.com