- Design and develop overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Interacting & working with the commercial team to match code with design layout.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related relevant field of study
- Proven working experience in web and application programming for both mobile and desktop
- Extensive experience with writing code accessing and manipulating the databases.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Good programming experiences with many of the following web development technology:
- Relational and non-relational Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- RESTful API services and web services using REST and JSON
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Competitive package
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Provident Fund
For apply, please complete online application in the link below